As 2019 kicks-off, the market is still bustling around us, and we have more opportunities for growth ahead of us. This year looks promising already. Having said that, we’d like to take this opportunity to reflect on last year. There are at least a few notable highlights that we believe are worthy to share.
We were blessed with tremendous growth last year. This was a collective effort between our employees, customers, and vendors. We love the community that makes up our company!
The areas where we had the most growth include:
- Intermodal & Drayage in Memphis continues to grow as we are offering more capacity for local/regional container moves.
- Easley Atlanta: Our team and our capabilities in Atlanta continues to rapidly expand. This means that we’ve been able to serve more and more customers month over month.
- Dedicated Services such as yard management, local shuttles, dedicated drivers, etc. continues to grow as a key service line.
We firmly believe that service is rooted in love. We not only make a strong commitment to serve our customers with excellence, but we are also adamant about loving and serving each other internally. This is Easley’s Higher Purpose. Our team expressed Tribal Love in so many ways last year, and we’re proud to highlight a few below:
- Our team rallied around one of our drivers who received some tough (and terminal) medical news. This was a year-long effort that is still on-going today.
- Members of our family created a campaign on their own volition to raise money, cook, and buy essentials for a Memphis family in need during the holidays.
- Team members voluntarily took over shifts for others struggling with illness and hardships.
While financial growth is essential, the growth in service to each other matters most to us. We’re in the business of growing Tribal Love.
As we look at 2019, our goal is to accelerate our growth both financially and in love and service to others. The Mayor of Memphis recently said:
“I don’t simply want to hAVE momentum in Memphis — I want to accelerate our momentum.”
That’s exactly what we have in mind for Easley in the days ahead. We hope you’ll join us!